Me: Sparks, Sparks, check it out!
Sparky: Look how much you have left, you disillusioned human.
Me: Most of these are ongoing projects.
Sparky: Well, what are you doing? Finish it!
– coordinate Billy Collins reading April 1 (I’m working on it!)
– read Secret History for Transgressive Literature (first page down!)
– work on ePortfolio for Pedagogy class (erm…)
– revise observation report for Pedagogy class (just opened the file!) – workshop Writing Place workshop pieces (7) (Wednesday work) – read Lynne Barrett’s “Texaco on Biscayne” story in Magpies (Wednesday work)
– write blog about AWP in Chicago (erm…)
– read Tomas Transtromer’s Selected Poems (bedtime story) – re-read Robert Hass’s Human Wishes (bedtime story)
– finish all 6 books I borrowed from Campbell, and all 8 books I borrowed from the library…last semester (erm…bedtime stories?)
– lay out POB Issue 2 (tonight!)
– confirm printer for POB (tomorrow!)
– revise chapbook (erm…)
– submit to 5 journals
– Sena QT Note & Book Review (any suggestions for Christian youth books?) (next week)
– finish reading Gulfstream poetry submissions (32) (ehh…)
– find twitter quotes for POB (copy from bedtime stories! >:])
– work with Parthenon on POB website (Thurs night)
– write write write! 5 poems by the end of the week! (yeah…1-ish down)