Today my dog is judging me. I’m completing the rollover of Sunday’s to-do list:
– Transgressive lit readings (6 articles) – Notes on transgressive lit readings
– Write a Petrarchan sonnet
– Memoir essay (1500 words) – midnight market?
– Find an excerpt that describes what I envision Miami to be
– Look up creative writing website designs
– Register Print Oriented Bastards on Duotrope
– Start TA certification online orientation
– Get groceries
Look how far I’ve gotten!……oh. Yes. I should clarify that. 3 things is actually quite productive for me.
Anyway, I’m procrastinating again because I had to share. This just came in the mail.
Terrance illustrated it himself! It’s a unique chapbook both in form and content. Quite a leap in experimentation from Lighthead, which I prefer. However, I love seeing how my professors change their style. It’s quite inspiring, really.
You can get your own copy of Who are the Tribes here. Limited print of 300.